Friday 13 October 2017

Two....Point....Oh


 It has been nearly two full months since I last sat down and played any real measurable time in World of Warplanes.

Up until that point, I had just completed the Operation Dynamo event and parked a premium Supermarine Spitfire Ia in my hangar. As a side quest, I also collected a LaGG-3-4, then proceeded to play a few Japanese offerings....then faded away.

From then until now, I have been rather busy with real life (work, family and another, non-game project which I have a stronger passion for than Planes) so finding the time to come back here, let alone keep up with what was going on and what was yet to come, just wasn't near the top of my list. However, I have caught a few glimpses on the forums (a comment here, a picture there) from the 2.0 CT server and decided to wait for the big day, before making any kind of a return.

At the time of writing all of this, I am only 40% of the way through the download of the update, still a ways to go. Will I like the changes? Hard to say, I have tried to actively avoid the topic of 2.0 and wanted to experience it first hand, free of influence from the comments of others, positive or negative. To be fair, I am not completely oblivious to the major changes this game is about to go through, discussion of this is reached some of the far corners of the internet (and a few real life friends who know me for who I am here), so I did find out some stuff, despite putting fingers in my ears, going "na na na."

Nevertheless, the day has come, the update is underway and I will post my thoughts and a gameplay video or two on this very thread. Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment