Sunday 26 February 2017

Woman Warrior


In World of Warplanes, there is a limited time offer to pick up a female pilot for certain aircraft, read more about this here.

It might come as a bit of a surprise to some readers that know me from playing the game for so long, but I didn't select Marina Litvyakova, the pilot for Soviet attack aircraft. Despite using this type of aircraft from when I first started with WOWP, I have been avoiding them and experiementing more on the other available classes. I seriously considered Mary Lovehart, the pilot for American multirole fighters, but decided to take one of my biggest gambles to date. I made my choice with Charlotte von Staufen, the German heavy fighter pilot

The "Boom and Zoom" playstyle has eluded me quite well, while others have mastered it in spades. In games past, I have watched and marveled on how some players make it look so easy, the high positioning, their timing in the dive, knowing the optimal distance to open up with their weapons and when to disengage and climb up to do it all over again.

I have become a bit of an expert to turning into a fireball and come crashing down to the earth below.

However, using my one "freebie" choice, I picked Miss von Staufen and gave her a chance to impress me in the tier VIII premium Messerschmitt Me 109 TL....

No comments:

Post a Comment