Wednesday 2 August 2017

I Spy


As of right now, there are only eight days available to collect 30,000 combat experience and one victory to seal the deal on the Dunkirk Spitfire Ia in World of Warplanes.

Thus far, I have stuck to my own, self-imposed restriction on using nothing but British aircraft to complete the task as a whole (minus one battle test flight in the recently earned Soviet LaGG-3-4, but the results of that performance didn't count towards anything, since it was during the intermission between the Operation Dynamo events) and I have been having a blast doing this (no pun intended).

In fact, this battle is one of those very moments that make the game so enjoyable for me. It's not that I came out on the top of the list for damage, kills or even assists (which I didn't, only second overall), nor any medals or achievements of any kind. Plus, being at only 10% complete for Part 3 isn't much to cheer about either.

So what made this such a memorable sortie? Watch the video and come to your own conclusions (those who have read my interactions on the NA forums will spot it almost immediately)....

No comments:

Post a Comment