Tuesday 1 August 2017

The First vesus The Best


The old saying goes, "It never rains, but it pours."

As of right now, there is a very brief intermission between the conclusion of Part 2 of Operation Dynamo and Part 3 in World of Warplanes. However, there is barely time to breathe, since WarGaming just launched their 19th Anniversary Special. Three intense days to complete the tasks to earn the premium Soviet LaGG-3-4, if you can. No doubt, there are some out there who already have it....

One good thing came about from all of this activity, I finally got one of my "dream matches." Although I have encountered the odd Chinese premium tier VIII Shenyang JL-1A-37, it was never on what I would consider to be equal footing. More often then not, it was flown by somebody who has studied the plane, inside and out, had the lightning quick ability to reaction and redirect the flow of a battle and was all around a superior player that I was. In other words, an unarmed and unarmored squire taking on a battle tested and hardened knight of the sky. Not difficult to guess that outcome.

Having said that, there is no disrespect generated and directed towards my opponent, the pilot/player of the Shenyang that I encountered during this particular battle. I pushed my Meteor F.I hard and way outside the envelope, but the Shenyang was beyond it's limits too, making this one of those sorties I live for.

Here is the captured action of the first premium jet versus what many consider to be the best premium jet....


Just in case you wanted to know, here is what the WarGaming 19th Anniversary decal looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment