Wednesday 18 April 2018

My American Nines: FJ-1 Fury


In case you haven't noticed, I haven't played World of Warplanes much this past while.

Out in the real world, I have been putting in some very long work-life hours, which just happened to involve some overly physical activities. Needless to say, my energy levels to load up the game, let alone belt any number of battles, has been almost non-existent.

However, with news of the first tier IX premium plane (final details have yet to be revealed to me if it is a true premium or something along the lines of the Missouri/Musashi from Ships and likewise Clan Reward vehicles from Tanks), I mustered up enough awake time to record a battle with my tier IX FJ-1 Fury. Little did I know just how tired I looked while filming....

No comments:

Post a Comment