Friday 11 May 2018

Krazy Hien: Kawasaki Ki-61


Like many other players from long ago, I had been eagerly anticipating the arrival of Imperial Japanese Army Air Service aircraft to World of Warplanes.

For far too long, all that was available was offerings from the Imperial Japanese Navy line (not that is a bad thing), with a few premiums sprinkled in over the years. Perhaps my patience finally ran out, or my interest had waned enough to not be overly enthusiastic when they finally arrived.

Granted, I managed to pull myself away from other projects and areas of interest to causally dabble with a few aircraft of the Army line, only to stop at the tier VI Kawasaki Ki-61 and then, I wandered off again.

Perhaps, I should see if I can re-spark that cold flame of lost enthusiasm....

No comments:

Post a Comment