Thursday 4 January 2018

Better as a Dream than a Reality


Back in my Beta Days and after World of Warplanes went Live, I flew many a battle in the tier V Curtiss P-40. However, it was never a real keeper for me, just a means to an end.


When the premium Soviet Lend-Lease version of the P-40 arrived, powered by the anemic M-105, I bought it the first chance I got and has become a much better aircraft over time.


In a mad rush 48 hour marathon that I completed long ago and with time to spare, I parked the tier IV Curtiss Model 81A-1 in my hangar, another plane I tested before the game was released.


Now, thanks to a forum thread created by SlickChickII, I received a code and after performing a few tasks I collected the last of the premium P-40's in the form of a Chinese Tomahawk IIb.

Question is: was it worth the wait?


No comments:

Post a Comment