Friday 5 January 2018

Nicht verwendet wie angewiesen


Long ago, I was eyes and nose fixated on using my Ground Attack Aircraft for the role they were titled as such.

I couldn't tell you when I saw it or who was flying it, but the first time I witnessed one of these huge, lumbering planes go skyward and take on aerial targets with surprising success, two words raced through my head, "Wait....what?" After that, how I used mine, from the Soviet line to the later German offerings, began to evolve.

The phrase I had read somewhere was "use them like a Very Heavy Fighter," and after a lot of practice with mixed results, I was starting to understand this new concept.

Despite not flying one of these type of aircraft on a regular basis for a very long time, I wanted to see if the lessons I learned from the pre-2.0 days would still hold true now....

No comments:

Post a Comment