Friday 19 January 2018

Hiccups with a Heinkel


Last night, when I should have been sleeping, I came across something I had been waiting for since Update 2.0 came to World of Warplanes, replays.

Now, this isn't the WarGaming inhouse developed replays that have been a part of the game for so long, but a third party "activation" modification that turns the system "on." If you are interested recording your battles (but, only to be played within the WOWP client), watch the video below and read through the instructions in the description.


So, now that I had one feature somewhat returned, I went to shoot a Live battle, showcasing the tier V premium German fighter, the Heinkel He 100 D-1 and allowed that process to run in the background. Little did I know there were going to be some issues....


Before I continue, let me get a something straight, I am not blaming the creators of this modification for the results of what you just saw (and I experienced first hand) rather I believe it was a combination of the activated replays, recording Live and my own system limitations that just couldn't handle everything that was going on.

Sadly, I pulled the replay option out, since it just wasn't going to work for what I wanted it to do. Perhaps, WarGaming will put a little more effort into returning the proper replays, with some extra, added optimization for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment