Sunday 4 June 2017

Broke Bank Pony


The bank is broke, all the tokens are gone.

After a long time of saving up in World of Warplanes (I can't remember the last event that involved spending the last round of tokens), the nest egg of tokens is exhausted. Although there is an option to buy more with Gold, I have a much longer term plan for that pile of shiny. Besides, there is a ways to go before "Thor's Hammer" is over and even if I don't collect enough tokens from playing (when I can find the time), I am relatively happy with the prizes I did earn, thus far.

In the meantime, I managed to be lucky enough to select a side for the daily Confrontation, but won't be able to actively participate (real life intrudes). Will I get anything for being on the roster? I guess I will find that out later/tomorrow.

Today I tried my hand at the Yak-7 again, but I just couldn't get it to work for me. A stroke of irony I suppose, after playing the Boom and Zoom aircraft this past while, seems I now struggle with Turn and Burn planes? Go figure....

No comments:

Post a Comment