Thursday 1 June 2017

Jumping June!


June 2017 is going to be a busy month for World of Warplanes. First, Update 1.9.10 just dropped to start things off, those details can be read here. However, it's the new event, "Thor's Hammer" that holds a lot of promise for participation and possible payouts. More information on that can be found here.

Despite the increased real life activity also taking place in June, I hope to be able to make time to play and continue on here as well. My commentary this month will be pretty much as I have posted in the past and for video content, I have changed the format for which they will be presented. Opening with the event loot crate winnings (unless I run out of tokens before hand), video intro and a decent battle that ties in with the event or possible token reward.

So, here goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment