Saturday 24 June 2017

Furious First


Call me a fool, but I was already so close, I just had to get this goal done.

In the real world, I leave for work around the same time other families sit down for dinner, then I come home right about the time the rest of the world wakes up to start their day. Now that I framed the conditions for this achievement, I only had a mere 12,000 xp to go and with the Birthday bonuses combined with the weekend special, this fool pushed through and collected my personal reward. Rightly, I should have been asleep hours ago.

Normally when I get a new plane, I would fire up a Training Room or two and throw in a couple of bots, to get a feel for the capabilities and limitations of the new plane. However, I was in a rush to whip up a quick custom skin, get a battle out and post a video of the first flight. Despite one sortie in the FJ-1 Fury, I get the impression the journey to it was worth it, time will either confirm or correct me on this initial assessment....

No comments:

Post a Comment