Saturday 17 February 2018

Combat Wings - Battle of Britain, Chapter 1


During a recent browse on the internet, I stumbled across an old, intriguing game I had never played before.

Originally, I was looking for information, material and media on British aircraft pre, during and post World War II and this popped up during those searches. The title not only caught my attention, but after checking out a few videos and long ago posted reviews, I decided to get a copy for myself.


Despite being a 12 year old game and showing somewhat dated graphics, I was rather surprised with it's playability factor (easy, jump right into action, shared with only a few modern titles of the same genre). In fact, it helped with the additional "British Plane Fix" I was looking for (outside my usually played title, World of Warplanes).

Here's the first gameplay video....

No comments:

Post a Comment