Tuesday 27 February 2018

Silent Support


Although things didn't go according to my original plan, another perspective presented itself.

I just happen to be browsing the World of Warplanes NA forums when I noticed an announcement of a pending Live Stream had been posted. A quick read told me about the player's intent on showcasing the two new premium aircraft that are planned to be introduced in the 2.0.4 Update, later today.

I wasted no time in logging into the Stream and loaded up my game client, with the hopes of facing that player in battle, a possible opportunity to test one of these new planes versus everything I have learned and practiced with one of my personal ingame (and real life) favorites.

However, that didn't come to pass.

Instead, I became a support player for the Star of this Stream, fighting my own battles and reinforcing the futility of a previously made discovery....

No comments:

Post a Comment