Wednesday 28 February 2018

More Tempestish At The End


My journey through the tier VI Hawker Tornado is complete.

Although I waited a very, very long time for the Hawker line, even this short, three plane addition to come to the game, it was worth it for me. Sadly, it has also whetted my appetite for more (Typhoons, Tempests, Sea Furys, Hunters, just to name a few) which I hope will come in future updates (like near future, not years down the road). Although I didn't win every battle I flew in these iconic aircraft, the experience of just flying them, even in the virtual environment of this game and their designed limitations, was rewarding in ways the some folks might have a hard time understanding.

To that end, here is the final flight of my Tornado, until it's needed again....

No comments:

Post a Comment