Wednesday 14 February 2018

The Hurricane and The Inner Storm


Someone once told me "Life is the longest stress test on the consistency of one's character."

For the most part, the guy you see in my videos is the same guy who walks, talks and exists in the real world too. My outward emotional display is influenced by events, interactions and circumstances that either I can direct and control, participate or merely attend and observe. My inner storm builds when the outward emotions seep in and make a serious attempt to change my core at the time.

Video games seem to have a strong, magnification effect on this, since all of my senses are attuned to what is going on a few feet in front of my face, while attempting to take a semblance of control, or exerting some influence through my fingertips. Not to say I am caught up in the moment, more like being trapped.

Too deep? Watch the video....

No comments:

Post a Comment