Tuesday 20 February 2018

Sputtering System


The original plan was to make things better, but that didn't turn out very well....

Although I explain some of those details in the video, I suppose the written word here could be used too. It all started when I wanted to make today's video, by launching OBS and World of Warplanes.

For whatever reason, the game and capture program weren't talking to each other anymore. After fiddling with settings and becoming quickly frustrated with the lack of positive results, I uninstalled OBS and downloaded a new, all inclusive version (since the one I had was the end product of a few updates and who knows, maybe corruption set it).

With a new, fresh copy, I adjusted the settings again, trying to match the look and layout from before. A few experiments showed the initial problem appeared to have been solved, the game and program were back on speaking terms.

Then I reinstalled the replay mod, with the hopes of having that option available to me again, for great looking screenshots (like at the top of this page) and dramatic UI free action moments.

Turns out that three truly is a crowd....

No comments:

Post a Comment