Wednesday 28 February 2018

Once More With 2.0.4


Off to a not-so-good-start.

So, I woke up this morning and attempted to update my World of Warplanes client to 2.0.4. Tapping a few keys and walking away should have started a short, automated process, right? Well, the download stalled twice, but a restarted system cured that. It finally unpacked and all the files found where they were supposed to go, replacing old, unnecessary ones and one that shouldn't have been touched, my settings preferences.

Needless to say, I loaded the game up and had to put in my login information, then proceeded to adjust the screen resolution, the sound levels and I haven't even looked at my controls yet!

Grrr.

However, there was one plane I wanted to have a quick look at that I wasn't given the opportunity before hand (not even a screenshot of it with the others on the 2.0.4 preview on the portal). Okay, not really the plane, but a paint scheme labeled "Canada" for the tier V Grumman F4F Wildcat. I suppose it looks okay, if there was ever a RedBull Racing event added to the game?

No comments:

Post a Comment