Canadair CL-13 Sabre Mk. V (Serial No. 23060).
Leaving the Canadair plant in Montreal, Quebec in late November 1953 and first flight in January 1954, this Sabre was taken on strength with the Royal Canadian Air Force with the serial number 23060.
Known service career consisted of transferring to ADC, 443 Squadron, RCAF Station Sea Island, British Columbia, then with 1 (F) Operational Training Unit (OTU) and to the Sabre Transition Unit (STU) at CFB Chatham, New Brunswick.
Struck off in October 1967 (conflicting report claims January 1968) and later donated for display at Royal Roads Military University, Colwood, British Columbia. Purchased from Royal Roads in 1972, moved and mounted on a pylon in front of the Army, Navy and Air Force Association Veterans Club, in Sidney, British Columbia.