Wednesday 29 March 2017

Changing up the Pony


Slowly but surely, I am progressing up through the Mustang H in World of Warplanes. One of the biggest drawbacks to this aircraft, thus far, is the serious lack of punch from the stock guns. There have been many times where I believe the option of having the pilot slide back the canopy and throw confetti at passing enemy aircraft might do more damage. So, with that in mind, it's time for an upgrade, or two.


However, having the new parts and not installing them wouldn't make a whole lot of sense now, would it? It's a good thing I have a sizable nest egg built up to cover this expense, since I have been running a standard account for....a very long time now. With the airframe switched over and the new guns mounted, my hope there will be a very noticeable difference during future sorties.

No comments:

Post a Comment